Dvergasteinn (Dwarf Boulder) is a farm on the northern side of the Seydisfiord Bay.
Earlier it was a church site and a parsonage. The church was moved twice, once before the turn of the 19th century and once in 1920 to its present location. Where it originally stood to the south of the bay, a big boulder, shaped like a house, stood beside it.
This boulder was believed to be occupied by a family of dwarfs and it somehow sailed across the bay and now stands on the shoreline just below the second location of the church. It has not yet moved to the third location.
One of the most frequented mountain trails between the Seydisfiord Bay and the Lodmundur Bay lay past the parsonage. Nowadays only a few hikers use the old routes in the East.