The museum mostly exhibits objects and utensils relating to fishing and seafaring in general. It also displays various reminders of local trade, industry, and medicine from times past. The collection is in a commercial building, “Gamla búð”, built in 1816.
Hours of Operation:
June, July, and August: 13:00 – 17:00 daily or by arrangement with the manager, tel. 470 9063