- 6 litres of beer.
- 1 litre of spirits (<60 proof).
- 1 litre of wine (<20 proof) or 2
litres of wine excluding
- The general rule is that it is forbidden by law to import the
following into the country: Live animals, birds, and uncooked meat
and poultry products. narcotics, poisons, firearms, fishing
equipment (must be disinfected; such services offered at the
international airport). It is permitted to import up to 3 kilos of
cooked meat products from an EEA member state (stamps required).
- Dairy products and fresh vegetables are not permitted.
- Personal medication is permitted.
Narcotics, poisons, and firearms are prohibited
and all fishing gear must be disinfected. Import of pets and live
animals requires a permit from the Veterinary General and a minimum of
four months quarantine