is a church site and a parsonage in the Breiddalur Valley.
It was considered to be among the best benefices of the country
in the past. The Catholic
churches were dedicated to Holy Stephan.
The old church, built in 1856, which stood beside the new one,
mysteriously burned down late in the 20th century.
It had been added to the conservation list shortly before it
was consumed by fire.