|Opening hours||Week days:||Saturdays:||Sundays:|
|June 15th – August 31st:||13:00-17:00||13:00-17:00||13:00-17:00|
|Also open on request for groups.|
Fishing Museum is the Saeland Grenivík in Hlidarenda old baiting shed.
Stefan Stefansson operator of the mid-gut Hlidarenda built in 1920. In the first year Hlidarenda the house was used as a shipyard. Since the boat was constructed Hermann TH34 but he was half thirties operated from Grenivík and are later and is now owned by the museum. Most building was used as a baiting shed the shed cups that were held are also part of the cultural singularities Grenivikur. The last decade was Hlidarendi mainly used as a repository for various types of fishing equipment.
Repair of Lithe Shed began several years ago with the aim of preserving fisheries Grytubakkahreppur, which is quite remarkable, by opening where a shipping museum focusing on the fishing line.
The museum is open seven days a week from June 15 to 31.August at. 13:00 to 17:00. Groups can order subject at other times.